The gigantic Delhi Metro is planning has got something more to brag about the latest addition to the double-decker viaduct on its forthcoming project of Majlispark-Maujpur corridor. At present, the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) operates the Delhi Metro Pink line from Majlispark to Shiv Vihar, with all its stations being opened for the travelers in the year 2018. In the coming 2 to 3 years we will witness a new line from Majlispark to Maujpur that too running through the double-decker viaduct. The addition of this new corridor will be beneficial to the common folk as they will reach quickly and comfortably to their respective stations falling in this route.
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MAJLISPARK -MAUJPUR CORRIDOR:
- The length of the corridor is 12.58 km long.
- It will have eight elevated metro stations.
- Name of the metro stations is as follows- Yamuna Vihar, Bhajan Pura, Khajuri Khas, Sonia Vihar, Soorghat, Jagatpur Village, Jharoda Majraa and Burari Metro station.
- The building of double-decker viaduct will be between Bhajanpura and Yamuna Vihar Metra Station on the pink line of Delhi Metro.
- The viaduct is divided into two deck – lower and upper deck, upper deck at a height of 18.5 meters, while the lower deck will be at height of 9.5 meters.
- The Bhajanpura-Yamuna Vihar line will be at a height of 18.5 meters.
Also, a new corridor is line up by the DMRC which is Tughlakabad-Aerocity corridor in the Delhi Metro phase IV will be 2.5 km long stretch where another viaduct construction is being planned between Ambedkar Nagar and Saket G Metro stations. It is important to note that currently there is no viaduct on the Entire Delhi Metro network. This latest innovation will cause an amazing transformation in the transport system of India mainly through the metro.