Here’s the golden opportunity for you
Good news for everyone who ever thought of becoming the professor of the prestigious University of Delhi, the university has issued applications for recruitment to the post of 166 professors. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the post can apply on or before August 8, 2019. The application should be strictly in the prescribed format on University of Delhi official website on du.ac.in. The Total number of vacancies available are 166 for the post of professor.
The eligible applicants are appointed to the post of professor in different departments, in the Academic Pay level 14 of the 7th central pay commission pay matrix.
Procedure of Application:
- Applications fee of the DU online professor form is Rs 2000.
- Candidates should take a printout of the submitted application form.
Eligibility criteria for the application form:
- Candidates should have PhD degree in the allied discipline Along with the minimum of 10 research paper in the UGC (University Grant Commission) listed journals.
- Also, candidates should have minimum of 8 to 10 years of work experience.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR DU PROFESSOR FORM:
- First you have to visit the official website of the University I.e du.ac.in
- Next you have to click on “Work with DU” then go to “Jobs and Opportunities”.
- Now you have to click on ‘Advertisement for the post of professor ( Advt. No. Estab.IV/280/2019) Establishment-IV’ link.
- There will appear Recruitment portal for DU Associate professor.
- Finally enter your registered email Id and password and then submit.
- Delhi University is among one of the most esteemed Universities across the globe and promises to offer high-quality education to the students, is known to produce gems. Thus getting an opportunity of teaching in the University of Delhi is once in a lifetime opportunity and you should never miss it.
You may also like to Read:
Picture Credit: Google Images