Delhi University has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professors in Lady Shri Ram College. Interested candidates can apply for the post before February 3, 2020 in the prescribed format at du.ac.in . 78 posts in various fields will be released for Assistant professors. The appointment will be in Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix in the college.
DU Assistant Professor: Eligibility Details
The candidates must be a post graduate with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized Central or State University or from an accredited Foreign University. Besides this, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) organized by UGC or CSIR, or can possess a PhD from a recognized institution/University that is ranked among top 500 universities in the world.
DU Assistant Professor: Important Dates
Application start Date January 10, 2020
Last date to apply February 3, 2020
DU Assistant Professor: Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Number of Posts|
|English and Journalism||5|
DU Assistant Professor: How To Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website of Delhi University or Lady Shri Ram College
- Click on the link vacancies of assistant professors or colrec.du.ac.in
- Register yourself by entering your Name, Date of Birth and Contact Details
- Save the registration number and login by entering the details.
- Fill the application form and take a print for future reference
The applicants are solely responsible for the details they furnish and the documents they produce. The details regarding qualification, screening process, guidelines and application are available on the official website of Lady Shri Ram College. Candidates are free to visit the official website for any further details.