1. The Cha Bar: A book lover’s paradise, this quaint little café is located near the Oxford Book store in N-block, Connaught Place. There is another outlet in kamala nagar, much to the convenience of the students of North Campus. This place serves some of the best quality tea in town. The place is aesthetic and serves premium quality food. Tea, club sandwiches, shakes, fish and chips, pasta and hot chocolate are some of the best selling items on their menu. However, the place remains a little crowded during peak hours and it is difficult to find a table.
2. Chaayos: if you are a fan of tea and do not mind experimenting with variations of this humble beverage, you must go to Chaayos. Chaayos have multiple outlets scattered across Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. They claim to serve 1200 varieties of tea on their online order. With a calming ambience, friendly staff and a pocket friendly menu, this is a popular student hangout location.
3. Jugmug Thela: one of the most popular cafes at the recently emerging Champa Gali, Jugmug Thela is the ideal place to sip a cup of masala chai or hot chocolate in winters. They have a cozy oudoor seating arrangement where you can enjoy the sunshine. At night this place lights up with pretty fairy lights which makes it the ideal photography spot. They have an extensive food and beverage menu at student friendly, reasonable rates.
4. The Brew Room : located at SDA market this is very popular among the South Campus students. With a vibrant ambience, and delicious food it makes a perfect date spot for you and your partner. The place is quite and less crowded. So it is a perfect detour from the mainstream cafes located around Delhi. It is a small café which serves fancy food and beverages. Their high tea is pretty popular and suitable for a group of three or four friends. Their tea and coffee menu is quite extensive so it is best suited for tea lovers.
5. The Potbelly Rooftop café: for all you desi food lovers out there, this is THE place to be if you want to gorge on some delicious pakoras and litti chokha. This café features in the list of insta-worthy café in delhi and for good reason. It is an out of the box menu for a café and some of its delicacies are Liti Chokha, Litti, Pakoda, Keema Maggi,, Chicken Khada Masala, Mutton Curry. It has a rooftop seating arrangement and this is the perfect time to head over to this restaurant. It is a great place to hang around with a book in the early evening.