The Common Admission Test, more popularly known as CAT is just around the corner. Thousands of DU final year students are counting on the results of this test to decide the course of their future. Acing this entrance requires a certain degree of planning, smart studying and strategizing. In these remaining 10 days, perseverance, discipline and hard work can ensure a good percentile for any aspirant.
Here are 10 ways that can help you out 10 days before CAT 2019
- Make a time table: Last moment preparation requires a different approach altogether. Time to revamp your old schedule and follow a new one that’s specially designed for the last and final brushing up.
- Revision: Perhaps the most widely preached mantra to ace an objective exam is to keep revising the topics until they are on the tips of your tongue.
- Practice: Practice makes perfect they say and there is a great degree to pragmatism to it. The more you practice the questions, the more you become sure of your preparation and yourself. Solving the older papers familiarize you with the paper pattern and further substantiate your preparation.
- Online tests: You can get yourself enrolled in any of the online test series that are available. If you have taken coaching, try taking the online test series that they provide. Make sure that you refer to trusted material for reference.
- Self Evaluation: Analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Work on the weaker areas so that you can maintain a stronghold on the entire paper in general.
- Time yourself: Make sure you know how much time is to be spent on each question. The Strategy is important for preparation as well as on the day of the examination.
- Take time out: Being cooped up in the room will reduce your ability to focus. Take ample gaps in between the learning and revising process.
- Being in control: It is true that the test results are a testament to your hard work and preparation. Nonetheless, try not to let the pressure get the better of you. Control is very important. Keep calm and work hard. Be patient on the final days.
- Trust yourself: Yes, a little confidence goes a long way. Trust your preparation and work hard to make it better. This will save you from delving into self- doubt. Make sure to remain in a positive state of mind.
- Health matters: pay attention to your health. Eat healthily and take ample rest. Naps lasting for 10-20 minutes have proven to improve concentration. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the 24th. You will need your stamina and full concentration on the D- day.
If you’ve prepared well, no one in the seven heavens can deter you from getting your dream university. Have faith in yourself and put your best efforts on these last few days.
Picture Credit: Google Images