The Centre has been examining the proposal for Phase-IV of Delhi Metro after it was forwarded by the city government.
In reply to a written question by the Rajya Sabha minister of State for housing and urban
Puri delineated,”The proposal of Delhi Metro Phase-IV has been receiving from the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on 28.12.2018 and is under examination.”
Among the projects under Phase-IV are:
- Rithala-Bawana-Narela (21.73km elevated)
- Janakpuri West-RK Ashram (28.92 Km, 21.18 Km elevated)
- Mukundpur-Maujpur (12.54 Km elevated)
- Inderlok-Indraprastha (12.58km underground)
- Aerocity Tughlakabad (20.2 Km, 5.58 Km elevated)
- Lajpat Nagar-Saket G Block (7.96 Km.5.89 Km elevated)
The project has been estimated to be of Rupees 45000 crore.