- Registration process for SOL began from 1st June.
- The last date to apply for SOL admissions is 31st July.
( From 1st August to 31st August an additional late fee of Rs.200 will be charged).
- In case of any query contact the helpline numbers 011-27008300/01 ( 9a.m. to 7p.m. )
- You can apply by visiting sol.du.ac.in
Courses offered include-
- B.Com. (H)
- B.A. (H) English
- B.A. (H) Political Science
How to apply –
- Visit sol.du.ac.in
- Click on ‘UG Admissions 2019’
- Click on ‘For new UG Admissions click here’
- Fill the form carefully
- Attach the necessary documents
- After making the payment, take a printout of the fee receipt and the ID card.
Application fee – Rs.500
Fee for change of course – Rs.100
Fee for change of subject – Rs.50 per subject
You may also like to read: