Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has recently inaugurated two recent campuses at Dheerapur and Rohini for the esteemed Ambedkar University Delhi.
According to Arvind Kejriwal, education has been the prime concern for the AAP party. With the advent of two new campuses, the capacity of AUD is going to be significantly catapulted from 3,400 students to a whopping 8,000 students in the upcoming 3 to 4 years.
Key points of Arvind Kejriwal’s speech at the ceremony:
· AAP government policies would be futile if the government becomes unsuccessful in conferring high-quality education to future generations.
· He added that a developed country is incomplete without an astounding education system.
· He said that there is a gladiatorial fault in our education system as the students after completion of class 12 start eyeing for a course that provides them with an opportunity of getting a job with a handsome amount of pay.
· Talking about his party’s achievements, when his party came to power only 1.1 lakh seats were present in the colleges but now it increased up to 1.5 lakh.
· Speaking about the estimate of the gap between the students passing out class 12th exam and enrolling in colleges for further studies is still very large.
· The remaining 1 lakh students still need countenance from the Government.
· He said, the party is planning to add skill-based courses.
· The AAP Party is stringently against the British era mindset of current education policy which implies that only the elite class is privileged to attain education. Alternatively, the party believes that education is a basic right of every class in India.
· Finally, talking about the gargantuan developmental plans regarding the expansion of Ambedkar University, the two fresh campuses are going to be environment-friendly and meet the unique GRIHA 5 standards.
You may also like to Read:
Picture Credit: Google Images