Keeping in view the higher cost of living in Delhi and monetary burden on economically weak students, Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) led Delhi University Student Union (DUSU) announces DUSU Scholarship Programme 2019 for the benefit of the economically weak students of under graduate and post graduate courses.
The guidelines for registering under the DUSU Scholarship Programme 2019 are following:
- Applicant must be bonafide and full time student of under graduate or post graduate course.
- One applicant can submit only one application.
- Out of all the applications received, 250 applicants will be selected and called for interviews (i.e., 5 students for every scholarship to be awarded).
- The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the date of interview:
- Class X Mark-Sheet.
- Class XII Mark-Sheet.
- Final year or semester Mark-sheet of the graduation for postgraduate students.
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate, not older than 1 year.
- Fee Receipt of the last fee paid.
- Mark-Sheet of the last examination passed in the undergraduate or postgraduate course (If any).
- Identity card of the College or Department.
- Maximum amount payable as scholarship to a candidate is Rs. 10,000.
- Applicants will be called for the verification of documents on any date prior to 10th of July.
- Committee will have the discretionary power for the selection of beneficiaries.
- In the case, if two or more students appear to have same marks or income, the rule of first come first serve will be applied for the selection of beneficiaries.
- Last date for registration is 31st of July, 2019.
Kindly register through this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhSQhoKelbgVC_xmzDhf37XER50lbkE7TVVnraL_DLCVBZsQ/alreadyresponded?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Name of the selected candidates will be declared by the 10th of August.
For more information:
Call: 8700455727 (11AM-4PM)